We believe you have all the talent you need to work in tech, and we’re ready to help you gain access to the skills, experience, and network you need to succeed.
The CODE2040 Fellows Program
The Code2040 Fellows Program builds bridges between top, college-level Black and Latinx engineering talent who want to access the Innovation Economy and have been historically overlooked and companies who are in need of this talent. In the process, Fellows gain the network and experience they need to have careers in the sector and company partners learn how to operationalize diversity and inclusion with entry level candidates.
Our 2016 application is now open! Apply here today.
technical applicant prep
TAP bridges Computer Science education with careers in tech, to provide Black and Latinx students with the network, resources and community to launch and sustain their tech careers.
TAP programming takes multiple forms:
- TAP Retreats: 2-day internship prep retreats
- Tech Trek: Alternative Winter/Spring Break trips to Bay Area tech companies
- First Years On Campus: Cohort-based programming for freshmen in CS
- Academic year on-campus engagement including skills-building workshops & leadership training
- Year-round webinars
- 1:1 virtual coaching and mentorship
- Monthly blogs and student news
Sign up for the Student Newsletter to learn more about TAP, find out when CODE2040 is visiting your area, and gain access to exclusive workshops and events.