We believe you have all the talent you need to work in tech, and we’re ready to help you gain access to the skills, experience, and network you need to succeed.
THE CODE2040 FELLOWS PROGRAM
The Code2040 Fellows Program builds bridges between top, college-level Black and Latinx engineering talent who want to access the Innovation Economy and have been historically overlooked and companies who are in need of this talent. In the process, Fellows gain the network and experience they need to have careers in the sector and company partners learn how to operationalize diversity and inclusion with entry level candidates.
Our 2016 application is now closed. Sign up for our newsletter to receive up to date information about the Fellows program.
technical applicant prep
TAP bridges Computer Science education with careers in tech, to provide Black and Latinx students with the network, resources and community to launch and sustain their tech careers.
TAP programming takes multiple forms:
- TAP Retreats: 2-day internship prep retreats
- Tech Trek: Alternative Winter/Spring Break trips to Bay Area tech companies
- First Years On Campus: Cohort-based programming for freshmen in CS
- Academic year on-campus engagement including skills-building workshops & leadership training
- Year-round webinars
- 1:1 virtual coaching and mentorship
- Monthly blogs and student news
We’re piloting FYOC starting in the 2016/2017 academic year right here at home in Northern California. If you live at most 3 hours away from San Francisco and are an incoming Computer Science student at a university, the application is now open.